- Left foot to 9:00 in an exaggerated (low) horse stance as you drive both elbows down to stop the hold from being established.
- Rise up by moving your left foot slightly toward your right , while at the same time driving both hands toward the ground with a rear head-butt to opponent's face.
- Pivot to face 1:30 with right rear scoop kick to opponent’s left knee.
- Pivot to face 12:00 with right knife-edge kick to opponent’s right knee.
- Right side kick rake opponent’s right shin and right heel stomp opponent’s right instep.
- Repeat the kicking sequence with the left side.