The attacker steps in with his right leg and throws a right straight punch.
- Step forward into a left neutral bow with a left inward block (at or above the elbow).
- Step-drag forward into a left close-kneel with a right inward elbow to the ribs, glancing through.
- Pivot to a left neutral bow with a right outward elbow to the right kidney causing the attacker to move forward and arch his back.
- In the same motion, follow the right elbow with a right outward knife-hand to the back of his neck (as he arches back).
- Continue rotating clockwise into a right close kneel stance as you follow the right strikes with a left knife hand to the back of his neck as your right hand checks his right arm.
- Switch your check and deliver a right upward heel palm to his face as you turn back into a neutral bow.