The attacker steps through, starting from your right side, with a right punch to the right side of your head.
- Step to 2:00 with your right foot while delivering a left, inward parry followed by a right, outward parry.
- Step to 1:00 with your left foot as you grab your opponent's shoulders with both hands and step back into a neutral bow facing 7:00.
- Deliver a right knee to his back as you pull him toward you.
- Rest your opponent's back on your left knee as you settle into a neutral bow.
- Grab your opponent's chin with your right hand as you brace the head with a downward inverted palm heel.
- Pull his chin with your right hand as you push with the left in a rippling motion snapping the head in a clockwise direction.
- Deliver a right, inward handsword to the side of the throat.
- Deliver double inward eye hooks continuing up and through to two downward backfists to opponent's shoulders.
- Double-claw the face as you step back to a right wide kneel stance dropping your opponent to the floor.
- Twist into a left close-kneel, striking the side of the opponent's face with the outside of your right knee.
- Right stomp on your opponent's right collar bone.