The attacker throws a right punch to your face from a close starting position.
- Step back to 6:00 with a right outward parry.
- Pivot into a left neutral bow with a left inward heel palm to the attacker's right elbow as you grab his right wrist.
- Reverse the motion of your left hand and execute a right backfist to the attacker's ribs, causing him to bend forward.
- Circle your left hand behind the attacker's shoulder as you maintain your right hand grab to his wrist.
- Pivot to a forward bow facing 6:00 and strike the back of the attacker's arm (triceps) with a left inward block taking him down.
- Jump up in the air and land his his kidneys with your heels.
- Continue your downward momentum with two heel palms to the back of the attacker's head, forcing his face into the ground.
- Pivot your knees inward as you grab under his chin and pull up straining his back.
- Right hand rips upward as you twist his head to the right.
- Maintain hold of his head with your left hand and deliver a right inward knife hand to the bridge of the nose.
- Drive your left knee down into his back as you force his face back down to the ground with a left heel palm to the back of the head.
- Hop off to 7:00 in a twist stance. Untwist with a right roundhouse kick to the attacker's head.