One attacker grabs your right front lapel from the front and another grabs your left rear shoulder from behind, both in close space.
- Execute a right front kick to the front attacker's inner left knee and a left inward block to his grabbing arm. (Because he was grabbing so hard you have broken his width and the kick broke his height and changed his width.)
- As you strike to the front, execute a right back hammer fist to the rear attacker's groin.
- Plant forward into a right close kneel with a right heel palm to the front attacker's chin and a left back heel palm to the rear attacker's groin.
- Execute a left front kick to the front attacker's groin.
- Plant back and deliver a right rear kick to the rear attacker.