The attacker steps forward with a fast overhead knife attack.
- Step with your left foot to 11:00 into a neutral bow with a left outward parry.
- Raise your right arm to create an open-ended triangle and guide the knife into the attacker's right thigh.
- Pivot into a left forward bow with a right inward elbow to the attacker's head.
- Left palm up-squeeze to attacker's throat as your right hand checks.
- Switch to a right pinch to attacker's eyes as left hand circles down to claw his groin.
- Right step behind his leg with a left outward forearm to his throat, anchoring, and taking him down over your right knee.
- Right hammer to any target followed by a left heel palm to his jaw.