- Left to 10:30 with left inward block.
- Right ridge hand to groin.
- Left hand tracks down opponent’s body to back of opponent’s right knee, with right step thru and right forearm to opponent’s torso to take down.
- As attacker falls on back and legs rise in air, right backfist to left inside leg, circling into right ridge hand to groin
- Grab left leg (still held to your body with your left hand) with both hands, twist leg to your other side while changing your stance (flipping him onto his stomach)
- Step on his back with your left leg, step off with your right (moving to the right), and then heel kick his right kidney with your left heel.
- Right chop to back of neck.
- Step on his back with your right leg, step off with your left (moving to the left), and then rear kick his head with your right foot.