TWIRLING WINGS (rear stiff left hand lapel grab)
- Have your left foot step back and to your right on a forty-five degree angle (between four and five o'clock into a left rear twist stance).
- Pivot to your left (into a left front bow). Simultaneously deliver a left outward block to outside of opponent's left arm and a right horizontal elbow strike to outside portion of opponent's left rib cage.
- (If not Black Belt Extension, finish up with this.) Pivot to your right (into a horse facing 9 o'clock) and deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to inside portion of opponent's left ribcage or solar plexus as your right hand guards to the left of your face, always making sure that your right hand keeps a safe distance from your head in order to cushion any blow that might be directed to your head.)
(Black Belt Extension)
- (If extension, replace #3 above with this.) Pivot to your right (into a horse) and deliver a left horizontal elbow strike to inside portion of opponent's left rib cage as your right hand guards your face.
- Have your right foot cross back of your left foot (moving toward ten and eleven o'clock) and immediately shoot a left stiff leg (left reverse bow) to the inside of opponent's right knee to buckle.
- From the left reverse bow deliver a left knee kick to the inside of opponent's right knee (again for purposes of buckling).
- Plant your left foot to the right of your right foot into a left front twist stance and without any hesitation pivot (untwist) clockwise and deliver a spinning right rear stiff leg kick between opponent's legs and up to opponent's groin.
- From the stiff leg kick right front crossover and simultaneously deliver a right back knuckle strike to opponent's head.
- Continue the crossover and cover out twice.