CROSSED TWIGS (rear two-hand grab to wrists)
- With feet together and opponent grabbing your wrists from the rear counter grab both of opponent's wrists (right to right and left to left) as.you step to 2 o'clock with your left foot (into a left neutral bow).
- Pivot clockwise facing 8 o'clock (still maintaining wrist grabs) as you cross your opponent's arms (right over left) in the process, have your right elbow strike horizontally and outward to opponent's right jaw and continue to pull opponent's right arm down with your right (have your left hand which is grabbing opponent's wrist pull down and below the level of your buttocks).
- Release only your right grasp and circle counterclockwise with your right looping inward overhead elbow strike down to upper spine of opponent.
- Release your left grasp and with your right, double heel palm, grab, and pinch opponent's left kidney and ribs as your kick your opponent's right ribcage with your left knee.
- Drop to left foot to 2 o'clock as you pivot counterclockwise into a right rear scoop kick to opponent's solar plexus.
- With right foot still in air do front crossover and cover out to 2 o'clock.