FALLEN CROSS (rear two-hand choke)
- With feet together and opponent choking you from the rear with both of his hands, step to your left (to 9 o'clock) into a horse as you grab both of opponent's wrists with both of your hands (right to right and left to left).
- Move your right foot forward to 10 o'clock (into a right neutral bow) and pivot counterclockwise as you cross opponent's arms with his right arm over his left while now facing 6 o'clock, making sure that the arms are crossed at or above the opponent's elbows.
- While still grabbing opponent's wrists, have both of your arms force your opponent's arms down as your deliver a right knee kick up and against the left elbow joint of your opponent (opponent's left elbow joint should be facing down at this point). Without hesitation and with your right knee against your opponent's left elbow, deliver a right front snapping ball kick to opponent's groin.
- As you plant your right foot toward (to 6 o'clock), deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike (or a right inward downward diagonal forearm smash from 1 o'clock to 7 o'clock, depending upon the circumstances). Have your left hand check opponent's arms down and toward opponent.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 12 o'clock.