RETREATING PENDULUM (front right rear kick)
- While in a right neutral bow, drop back with your right foot into a left front twist stance. Simultaneously deliver a right outside downward block to opponent's kicking leg and check with your left hand by your right shoulder.
- Immediately deliver a right knife-edge kick to opponent's left leg, to inner knee.
- Plant your right foot forward toward 12 o'clock and have your left hand check high (close to your right armpit).
- As your block circles counter clockwise and without losing any motion follow-up with a right overhead downward hammer fist to opponent's neck as you plant your right foot toward 12 o'clock.
- Pivot to your left (into a right reverse bow) and deliver a right rear scoop kick to opponent's groin (your right leg is between your opponent's legs at this point). You may have to drag your left foot toward your right foot to assure proper distance for your rear scoop kick.
- After planting your right foot back into a right reverse bow right front crossover and cover out twice toward 9 o'clock. (Use the right reverse bow to buckle your opponent's left leg if and whenever possible.)