MENACING TWIRL (left hand rear belt grab) Your opponent grabs you from behind by the belt (and shoulder), as a bouncer might.
- With back toward opponent and standing with feet together, step back and to your left with your right foot to 8 o'clock (a rear twist stance) as you deliver a right outward downward block. (Have your left hand in checking position near your solar plexus.)
- Immediately pivot clockwise to 8 o'clock (now facing opponent) and deliver a left heel of palm thrust to opponent's chin while shifting into a right forward bow.
- Follow-up with a left knee kick to opponent's groin.
- Plant your left foot (in place) and immediately deliver a right roundhouse knee kick to inside of opponent's right thigh.
- Have the right foot (from last position) stomp onto the right instep of opponent.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 2 o'clock.