TWIN KIMONO (front two-hand lapel grab - pushing away)
Your opponent grabs your lapel with two hands, pushing you away.
- With feet together, drop back (to 6 o'clock) with your left foot (into a right neutral bow) your left arm pins your opponent's arms while simultaneously delivering a right upward forearm against opponent's elbow joints.
- Immediately shift your left foot counterclockwise to 4 o'clock as you cock and deliver a back knuckle strike to opponent's floating ribs.
- Follow-up with a right inward strike to both arms of opponent, striking them diagonally to the left.
- Deliver a right outward chop to opponent's throat.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 4 o'clock.