BROKEN GIFT (handshake)
- With opponent squeezing your hand, step forward with your left foot to 1 o'clock as your left hand grabs your opponent's right wrist (for fulcrum) and your left elbow and forearm strikes up and under opponent's right elbow while your right arm pulls down, thus causing an elbow break.
- Step back with your left foot to 7 o'clock into a right neutral bow as your right hand assists your left hand in grabbing and twisting your opponent's right wrist clockwise and back past your left hip.
- Retain left grab and deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to opponent's right temple.
- Slide your left foot counter clockwise to 4 o'clock as you deliver a right inward elbow strike to left jaw of opponent. Depending on the circumstance, a right downward diagonal forearm strike might be more appropriate.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.