DESTRUCTIVE TWINS (two-hand choke, pulling in) The attacker chokes your from the front, pulling you in.
- With feet together, step forward to 12 o'clock with your right foot (right neutral bow) as you deliver a left overhead punch to opponent's face with a right uppercut to opponent's groin. (Keep your back erect and head up.)
- Move your right foot slightly to your right to 2 o'clock and execute a right inward and left vertical outward combination blocks outside of opponent's left arm. (At the completion of your left vertical outward, you should be in a right forward bow.)
- Immediately thrust your left fingers to opponent's eyes.
- Follow-up by pivoting to your left into a horse as you deliver a right punch to opponent's left ribcage simultaneous with your left hand grabbing opponent's left arm, pulling that arm toward your left hip, palm down.
- Drop your left back to 4 o'clock; and do right inward horizontal heel palm to opponent's elbow; right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.