BROKEN RAM (front tackle)
The attacker attempts to tackle you from the front.
- Have your left foot swing counter clockwise to 4 o'clock into a right neutral bow. Simultaneously deliver a right overhead downward hammer fist to opponent's neck. (Chop can be used.)
- With opponent's left arm still grasping on to your waist, pivot to your left (into a right reverse bow facing 10 o'clock) and deliver a right uppercut against the joint of opponent's left elbow to cause a break.
- Deliver a right back scoop kick to opponent's groin and plant your right foot to point of origin. (Adjust the foot if and when necessary.)
- While planting your right foot, loop your right hand counter clockwise and over opponent's left arm and strike to opponent's left jaw with a right downward hammer fist simultaneously as your right foot plants from previous move (buckling inside of opponent's left leg).
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.