ENCOUNTER WITH DANGER (front two-hand push)
- With feet together, opponent pushes and forces you to the ground onto your back toward 6 o'clock.
- While on your back and as your opponent proceeds to pounce on you, deliver a left, vertical knife-edge kick to opponent's groin toward 12 o'clock. Immediately follow-up with a right knife-edge kick (as you flip your body to your left) to opponent's jaw.
- Plant your right foot to your left as you turn onto your stomach facing 6 o'clock.
- Bring your arms under your body and push yourself back as you deliver a left back thrust kick while you're on your right knee; pushing yourself into the action.
- While on your right knee, left front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.