HEAVENLY ASCENT (front two-hand choke - arms straight)
- With feet together and opponent applying choke, step forward with your right foot to 12 o'clock as both of your hands clasp together and execute a two arm upward wedge strike to inside of opponent's forearms to break the choke.
- Pivot slightly (into a horse) and strike up and against opponent's chin with your right upward elbow.
- Pivot back into a right neutral bow and deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to opponent's face.
- Continue to pivot into a right forward bow as you execute a left heel and claw strike to opponent's nose and eyes. Your right hand is checking at this point.
- Deliver a right half-fist uppercut to opponent's throat as you pivot back into a right neutral bow.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.