GIFT OF DESTINY (handshake)
Your opponent menacingly grips your hand.
- With feet together, step forward and slightly to your left (right neutral bow) to 11 o'clock (this is done to buckle your opponent's right leg) as your left hand grabs your opponent's right wrist and your right elbow strikes in and horizontally to opponent's solar plexus.
- Have your right hand reverse grip on opponent's right hand (from upper to lower side of fingers).
- Step back toward 6 o'clock with your right foot (left neutral bow) as your hand twists your opponent's hand clockwise and your left hand reverses its grasp to assist your right hand in securing the twist.
- Release your right hand and strike to back of opponent's right hand with your right heel of palm thrust to break opponent's wrist as you shift to a forward bow to 12 o'clock.
- Deliver a right snapping ball kick to opponent's solar plexus.
- Plant your right foot to point of origin and left front crossover; covering out twice toward 6 o'clock.
| || || ||Note: the left picture is a close-up of the previous picture. || |
| || || || || |