TWIST OF FATE (front two-hand push)
- With feet together, drop back with your right foot to 6 o'clock (into a left neutral bow) as both of your hands come up and out (twin extended outward chops) to inside of opponent's wrists.
- Immediately have your left hand grab opponent's right wrist simultaneously as your right hand grabs opponent's left wrist.
- Deliver a right step through slicing heel kick to opponent's right ribcage.
- As you plant your right foot to 10 o'clock, twist your opponent's arms and cross them counter clockwise as you pivot to your left facing 6 o'clock into a left neutral bow.
- Without losing momentum, force your opponent's arms forward and then down and back to flip him on his back, shuffling back as you do so.
- While still grasping his wrists, deliver a right knee kick to upper spine or head of opponent as you pull opponent's arms up and toward you.
- Plant your right foot to point of origin; left front crossover and cover out twice toward 11 o'clock.