KNEEL OF COMPULSION (flank step through right punch)
- With feet together and facing 12 o'clock, step forward and to your right to 2 o'clock with your right foot (into a right neutral bow) as you execute a double parry (left hand followed by your right) outside of opponent's right arm.
- Step to 2 o'clock with your left foot as your right hand grabs your opponent's right shoulder. Pivot toward opponent further and have your left hand grab the back of opponent's left shoulder.
- Step back (step through reverse) with your right foot to 2 o'clock into a left neutral bow as both of your arms pull your opponent's shoulder back and down thus disturbing your opponent's balance.
- Follow-up with a right step through knife-edge kick to the back of opponent's left knee thus compelling him to kneel. Plant your right foot forward toward 8 o'clock into a right neutral bow.
- Execute a right inward horizontal elbow strike to right side of opponent's neck, simultaneous with a left inward horizontal heel palm strike thus sandwiching opponent's head.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 2 o'clock.