GLANCING WING (front left uppercut punch)
- While in a right neutral bow, simultaneously deliver a right inward block outside of opponent's left uppercut while delivering a left vertical fist to opponent's face.
- Immediately hook your left hand down and out (clockwise) outside of opponent's left arm as you deliver a right chopping uppercut punch to opponent's left ribcage.
- Slide your left foot counter clockwise to 4 o'clock (into a right neutral bow) as your left hand hooks back of opponent's neck, thus forcing your opponent down.
- With Opponent stooping over, deliver a right thrusting diagonal forearm elbow punch to opponent's left jaw.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.