The attacker applies a bear hug from the rear, leaving your arms free.
- With opponent applying rear bear hug (arms free) and with feet together, step to your right (to 3 o'clock) with your right foot into a horse, as both of your elbows strike down to opponent's forearm, squat on opponent's right knee as both of your hands then grab and pull on opponent's right ankle; the pulling and squatting could cause the knee to break of the counter force.
- Immediately twist opponent's right ankle counter clockwise as your right leg circles clockwise (preferably raking across opponent's face in the process) and plants to 7 o'clock into a left close kneel stance while still facing 12 o'clock.
- Pivot (in place) into a right forward bow as you now face 6 o'clock.
- While still maintaining grab with your right hand, step forward with your left foot to 6 o'clock into a left close kneel stance (paralleling opponent's body) and have your left hand grab opponent's left wrist.
- Support your weight onto your left leg as you cock your right leg high to your waist.
- Pull and jerk up with both of your arms as your right foot stomps to lower spine of opponent.
- Right front crossover, sweeping in opponent's arm down and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.