DECEPTIVE PANTHER (combination front right snap kick (low) and right roundhouse (high))
Your opponent fakes a low kick, followed by a high roundhouse kick (off the same leg).
- While in a right neutral bow shift your left foot to 4 o'clock (angle change) and as your opponent's kick is delivered have your guarding hands change so that you position them into a left downward and right inward to block both kicks (universal block), the low kick with your left arm and the high kick with your right arm.
- As opponent is in the process of covering out deliver a right hopping side kick to opponent's left inner knee to buckle him.
- Plant your right foot forward into a right neutral bow (facing opponent) and immediately pivot clockwise (in place) into a right front rotating twist stance as you deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to opponent's right mastoid followed by a left downward hammer fist to opponent's right kidney.
- Have your left hand check opponent's right elbow while still in a right front rotating twist stance. Immediately pivot counter clockwise (untwisting out of the stance) and deliver a right lifting stiff-arm back knuckle strike to opponent's face, making facial contact when your transition move takes you to the point of a close right neutral bow stance.
- Continue to twist counter clockwise. When you are almost turned completely around into a right reverse cat stance deliver a right back thrust kick to any available opening. Make sure the kick is delivered while take advantage of the torquing movement and the momentum associated with it.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 5 o'clock. (Cover out from your kicking position).