ROTATING DESTRUCTION (right front snap kick and left spinning rear kick combination)
Your opponent front-kicks you and then rear kicks you when you spin him with your block of his first kick.
- While in a right neutral bow (with your left hand cocked high near your sternum and your right hand hanging low near your right leg) and as your opponent delivers a right front snap kick, execute a right inside downward block palm down (shuffling back if you have to) and continue to loop the right arm downward and outward into a extended outward block thus forcing your opponent clockwise and over so that his back faces toward you.
- As opponent does a left spinning back kick (toward 6 o'clock) strike down to opponent's right leg with a right chopping downward diagonal block as your right foot drops back into a right rear twist stance.
- Pivot clockwise and deliver a left roundhouse kick to opponent's head.
- Plant your left foot (adjusting it accordingly) and deliver a right spinning hooking heel kick to opponent's solar plexus.
- Right front crossover and cover out toward 6 o'clock without first planting the right foot.
- Return with a right hopping side kick to any available opening (kicking toward 12 o'clock).
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.