UNFOLDING THE DARK (left step through punch from right rear flank)
- With back toward your opponent and assuming direction you're facing is 12 o'clock, as attack commences hop onto your left leg to 10 o'clock and deliver a right knife-edge kick to left knee of opponent.
- Plant your right foot to 5 o'clock, drag your left foot, and right back kick again to opponent's left rib cage. Plant your right foot toward 5 o'clock into a right inverted neutral bow.
- Have your left leg (stiff-leg) sweep counter clockwise along the ground (180 degree sweep) and buckle your opponent's leg so as to bend him backwards.
- Simultaneously execute a left back knuckle (as your stance changes from a left reverse bow to a left neutral bow) to opponent's left kidney. This action should have your opponent bend backwards even further.
- Immediately deliver a right inward overhead downward (diagonal if necessary) hammer fist strike to front of opponent's sternum while dropping in a left close kneel.
- Force your opponent to the ground with the assistance of your right inward overheard hammer fist strike.
- With opponent now with his back on the ground, deliver a right back stomp kick to opponent's face or to whatever target that's open depending upon the position of your opponent's head.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 2 o'clock.