ENTWINED MACES (left and right punch with opponent's left leg forward)
- With feet together, drop back with your left foot into a right neutral bow as your right hand loops a figure eight, first with a right inward on the outside of opponent's left punch and a right extended outward on the outside of opponent's right punch.
- Immediately shuffle forward while your right extended outward drops and hooks opponent's right arm down and to your right. Simultaneously deliver a left vertical punch to opponent's face (you're now in a right forward bow).
- While in place pivot into a right neutral bow as you deliver a right thrusting chop to opponent's left jugular vein, switching your left hand as a check against opponent's right arm.
- Follow-up with a left rear crossover and deliver a right stiff leg reverse bow to buckle opponent's left leg from the inside out Simultaneously deliver a right downward hammer fist to opponent's groin. (Your left hand is guarding in front of your chest.)
- From a right reverse bow pivot clockwise (in place) into a right front twist stance, cocking your left hand to your left hip. Simultaneously deliver a right vertical outward against the right side of your opponent's nose to break it. Immediately follow-up with a left heel of palm strike to opponent's sternum and a left knee kick to opponent's groin (cocking your right clenched fist to your right ear).
- Plant your left foot back to 8 o'clock, checking with your left hand, and (from your right hand cocked position) immediately deliver a right thrusting, chopping hammer fist to opponent's left collar bone.
- Immediately execute a left rear crossover and a right back kick to opponent's solar plexus.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 8 o'clock.