TWIRLING HAMMERS (front step through left punch)
- While standing in a left neutral bow stance and with opponent punching from 12 o'clock, shift your left foot over slightly to the right (toward 3 o'clock) into a left front rotating twist stance, as you execute a left extended outward block, striking at or above his left elbow.
- Immediately step out to 1 o'clock with your right foot into a right neutral bow stance as you execute a right looping overhead punch (hooking back and toward you) to the right mastoid of your opponent, (your left outward extended block is still checking at this point).
- Continue the action of the looping punch on down to become a check to his left arm as you simultaneously execute a left inward horizontal elbow strike to the left rib cage of your opponent.
- Without any loss of motion switch your left elbow back to a check (hooking over his arm with your wrist and your palm up) to his left arm. Now loop your right hammer fist inward diagonally and down to strike his left kidney.
- At this point opponent is dazed and is standing with his dead right hand down . . . and as you step back with your right foot to a left forward bow stance, you circle your right hand under and around to counter-grab his right wrist, and all simultaneously, execute a right front reverse crossover sweep to his right ankle as you pull and yank his right arm, and with his body in motion, release your right grab and deliver a right vertical punch to his face, with your left palm striking the back of his head to cause a sandwiching effect.
- Immediately snake your left hand around (toward you) and into the front of his face, and maintaining your right hand as a check, step out with your right foot to 5 o'clock and as you unpivot into a left reverse step through to a right neutral bow execute a left outward claw followed by a right two-finger poke to his left eye as your left hand drops to become a check in the neutral zone.
- Right front crossover and double cover out to 6 o'clock.