DEFYING THE ROD (right front pistol)
- Pivot counter clockwise as you slide your left foot to 2:00 into a twist stance and as you left outward parry.
- Switch your left hand to a grab to his hand (at the gun) and right front snap ball kick his groin with a right two-finger poke to his eyes.
- Plant down to 11:00 to buckle his right knee as your right hand grabs his hand and yanks down and to your left to pull him into a right upward elbow strike to his chin.
- Remove his gun with your right hand while maintaining the grab with your left. Step back right to 6:00 and right downward outward diagonal strike with the butt of the gun to the right side of his head.
- Continue the flow of the gun back over. As you come up with a right knee kick to his sternum come down with the butt of the gun to the back of his head. Switch it to a right snapping instep kick to the groin and then right knife edge kick to the inside of his left knee.
- Right front crossover as your right hand strikes across to the left horizontally to hit the inside of your opponent's right elbow.
- Right downward outward backward strike with the butt of the gun to the head of the opponent.
- Unpivot. As you execute a left spinning back kick take the gun by the barrel with your left hand and cross out left toward 6:00 as you switch the gun to your right hand and step out to 6:00 with your right foot.