SHIELD AND SWORD (front straight left punch)
- Standing with feet together, step forward and to your right on a 45 degree angle (toward 2 o'clock) with your right foot (into a right forward bow) as you deliver a left extended outward block to outside of opponent's left step through punch. Have your right hand sword cocked to the right side of your right ear, palm out.
- Immediately pivot to your left (into a horse) as you strike inward to opponent's left neck with your right hand sword (follow through with the chop so that the right palm of that hand faces up); cocking your left to your left hip.
- Shift in place into a right forward bow as you deliver a left horizontal inward elbow strike to opponent's left ribcage and have your right hand check (bracing angle check) opponent's left arm at his elbow.
- Shift your left foot counterclockwise to 4 o'clock (into a right front twist stance as your left hand hooks out and down at opponent's left forearm.
- While pivoting counterclockwise out of the twist stance execute a right hammer fist strike to opponent's left kidney. Immediately follow-up with a right looping roundhouse kick to back of opponent's left knee to buckle.
- With right foot still in the air do a front twist and cover out to 4 o'clock.
ENTANGLED WING (front arm lock)
- With feet together and forced into a right neutral bow, step forward and to your left with your right foot (to 10 o'clock) as you raise your right arm up and overhead (similar to a right upward elbow strike).
- Pivot (in place) counterclockwise and dropping to right knee, deliver a left back elbow strike to opponent's groin or ribs depending upon the height of your opponent as your right arm pulls opponent's left elbow down and breaks opponent's elbow across the back of your right shoulder.
- Immediately pivot (in place) clockwise and execute a right back elbow strike to opponent's mid-section or right ribcage, depending upon the circumstances. Keep your left hand in a guard position, checking at your right shoulder.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 6 o'clock.
DARTING MACE (front two-hand wrist grab)
- With feet together and opponent's hands grabbing your right wrist, step forward (toward 12 o'clock) and in front of opponent's right leg with your left foot (left neutral bow) as your right hand counter grabs opponent's right wrist and your left forearm is used as a thrusting inward strike before converting to a left vertical punch to opponent's face.
- Drop your left arm down (while still in place) and horizontally across opponent's arms as you pull your right hand out of your opponent's grasp and immediately strike with your right fist vertically to opponent's solar plexus while shifting (in place) into a left forward bow.
- As your left hand delivers an outward chop (palm down) to opponent's throat (while your right hand guards low), simultaneously move your right foot up and alongside of your left foot into a right close cat stance.
- Without hesitation step through into a right neutral bow between 11 and 12 o'clock with your right foot; stepping inside of and through opponent's right knee in order to buckle as you deliver a right heel of palm thrust to opponent's jaw and guard with your left hand.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 6 o'clock.
RETURNING STORM (roundhouse and backhand club attack)
- Starting in right neutral, drop back (by shuffling back) to 6 o'clock and place both of your arms close (positioning them vertically with your fists at the top) to your chest, as your opponent takes a wild step through roundhouse horizontal club strike which misses.
- As opponent attempts to strike with a returning backhand club strike, step forward with your left foot to 2 o'clock (into a left neutral bow) and have both of your arms strike vertically so that your left forearm strikes at opponent's right elbow joint and your right outer wrist at opponent's right wrist.
- Immediately grab opponent's right wrist with your right hand and push vertically and out with your left forearm as you slide your right foot clockwise to 10 o'clock, keeping constant pressure on your opponent's right elbow.
- Follow-up with a front snapping ball kick to opponent's right ribcage (kick is delivered toward 6 o'clock).
- Plant right foot back to 10 o'clock and do left front crossover and cover out to 12 o'clock.
GATHERING CLOUDS (front straight right punch)
- With feet together, step to 10 o'clock with your left foot (into a left neutral bow) as your left hand parries your opponent's right punch. Simultaneously deliver a right inward horizontal knuckle rake (palm up) to opponent's right ribcage.
- Follow through with the motion of your right hand and immediately deliver a right horizontal outward chop to opponent's right floating ribs.
- Without hesitation move forward and inside of opponent's right knee (between 10 and 11 o'clock) with your right leg so as to buckle your opponent. Simultaneously strike to opponent's right ribcage with a right inward horizontal elbow strike without cocking. Keep your left hand up as a guard.
- With your right leg between opponent's legs, do a right front scoop kick and plant your right back (into a left neutral bow) to 4 o'clock as you do a right outward horizontal eye slice and circling back in with a right eye gouge and a left outward torquing heel palm.
- Left front crossover and cover out to 4 o'clock.
TWIRLING WINGS (rear stiff left hand lapel grab)
- Have your left foot step back and to your right on a forty-five degree angle (between four and five o'clock into a left rear twist stance).
- Pivot to your left (into a left front bow). Simultaneously deliver a left outward block to outside of opponent's left arm and a right horizontal elbow strike to outside portion of opponent's left rib cage.
- (If not Black Belt Extension, finish up with this.) Pivot to your right (into a horse facing 9 o'clock) and deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to inside portion of opponent's left ribcage or solar plexus as your right hand guards to the left of your face, always making sure that your right hand keeps a safe distance from your head in order to cushion any blow that might be directed to your head.)
(Black Belt Extension)
- (If extension, replace #3 above with this.) Pivot to your right (into a horse) and deliver a left horizontal elbow strike to inside portion of opponent's left rib cage as your right hand guards your face.
- Have your right foot cross back of your left foot (moving toward ten and eleven o'clock) and immediately shoot a left stiff leg (left reverse bow) to the inside of opponent's right knee to buckle.
- From the left reverse bow deliver a left knee kick to the inside of opponent's right knee (again for purposes of buckling).
- Plant your left foot to the right of your right foot into a left front twist stance and without any hesitation pivot (untwist) clockwise and deliver a spinning right rear stiff leg kick between opponent's legs and up to opponent's groin.
- From the stiff leg kick right front crossover and simultaneously deliver a right back knuckle strike to opponent's head.
- Continue the crossover and cover out twice.
CLIPPING THE STORM (front right thrusting club)
- Step toward 12 o'clock with your left foot (left neutral bow), as you deliver a left downward chop to the outside of opponent's left forearm, simultaneously cocking your right hand near your right ear.
- Shift (in place) to a left forward bow as you deliver a right downward chop to opponent's left wrist.
- Shift (in place) to a neutral bow as you deliver a left outward chop (palm down) to opponent's throat.
- Step forward and back of opponent's right leg with your right foot into a right neutral bow as you deliver a right heel of palm strike under opponent's chin. (Left hand should be checking near your right ribs.)
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.
REPEATED DEVASTATION (full nelson)
The opponent places you in a full nelson.
- With feet together and while in a full nelson, strike over and back of your head with both of your fists (palms facing forward) to opponent's face (sandwiching his head) as your right foot steps to 3 o'clock into a narrow horse stance.
- Strike both of your elbows down to opponent's biceps (palms still facing forward) while dropping lower in your horse stance and immediately thrust both fists toward the ground (palms facing you) as you straighten and stiffen your knees.
- Step forward (in a straight line) with your left foot toward 2 o'clock into a left neutral bow and pivot clockwise into a right forward bow (facing 8 o'clock) as you deliver a right outward thrusting elbow strike to opponent's right jaw as left hand pins opponent's right wrist.
- Plant your left foot back to the point of origin and re-grab opponent's right wrist with your right hand as you step forward with your right foot toward 10 o'clock into a right neutral bow and pivot counterclockwise into a left forward bow (facing 4 o'clock) as you deliver a left outward thrusting elbow strike to opponent's left jaw.
- Left front twist and cover out to 10 o'clock.
EVADING THE STORM (front right overhead club)
- Left foot to 10:30 with left inward, right extended outward windmill block.
- Right roundhouse to torso.
- Right foot plant forward with left reverse punch to torso.
- Left knee to opponent’s right thigh.
- Left close kneel with right knee drop to opponent’s right leg.
GIFT OF DESTINY (handshake)
Your opponent menacingly grips your hand.
- With feet together, step forward and slightly to your left (right neutral bow) to 11 o'clock (this is done to buckle your opponent's right leg) as your left hand grabs your opponent's right wrist and your right elbow strikes in and horizontally to opponent's solar plexus.
- Have your right hand reverse grip on opponent's right hand (from upper to lower side of fingers).
- Step back toward 6 o'clock with your right foot (left neutral bow) as your hand twists your opponent's hand clockwise and your left hand reverses its grasp to assist your right hand in securing the twist.
- Release your right hand and strike to back of opponent's right hand with your right heel of palm thrust to break opponent's wrist as you shift to a forward bow to 12 o'clock.
- Deliver a right snapping ball kick to opponent's solar plexus.
- Plant your right foot to point of origin and left front crossover; covering out twice toward 6 o'clock.
| || || ||Note: the left picture is a close-up of the previous picture. || |
| || || || || |