BLINDING SACRIFICE (front two-hand choke or grab attempt)
- With feet together and opponent attempting to choke or grab you from the front (12 o'clock) step forward with your right foot to 12 o'clock into a right neutral bow as both of your arms thrust forward and to inside of opponent's arms, first to attempt twin pokes to opponent's eyes and continuing as two outward open hand chops to inside of opponent's forearms (your right hand to your opponent's left forearm and your left hand to your opponent's right forearm) and without loss of motion, circle down to opponent's groin, grabbing the testicles with both of your hands. (At this point have your body up close to your opponent's body, acting as a body jam.)
- From the testicles execute two outward circular inward hooking back knuckle rakes to both kidneys of opponent (your right back knuckle striking to opponent's left kidney and your left back knuckle striking to opponent's right kidney). This move is executed and timed as you shuffle back (push drag) into a right 45 degree cat stance while having both of your arms travel horizontally and into two vertical outward blocks (left outward and right outward) as a checking measure.
- Immediately shuffle in as the fingers of both of your hands flick to opponent's eyes followed by twin thumb scoops to opponent's eyes.
- From eyes have both of your hands slap down on opponent's shoulders and travel down arms of opponent, catching and grabbing opponent's arms at the wrists to pull opponent down.
- Immediately recircle the arms up, over, and in so that you strike your opponent's temples (or mastoids) with both of your inverted back knuckles (with your right back knuckle striking to opponent's left temple (or mastoid) and your left back knuckle striking to opponent's right temple (or mastoid).
- With both of your elbows raised, drop them down and in toward each other thus striking and sandwiching opponent's jaws (with your right inside elbow striking to opponent's left jaw and your left inside elbow striking to opponent's right jaw).
- Grab back of opponent's head with both of your hands and push down as your right knee kicks up and smashes opponent's face.
- From your right knee kick have your right foot stomp to opponent's right instep.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.
CIRCLING WINDMILLS (two-hand push followed by right punch with your back near a wall)
- Standing naturally with your hands up like "Hey, take it easy", and as opponent steps in right with his right punch, as you step forward left into a left neutral bow stance, execute a right extended outward overhead block to his punch as you simultaneously execute a left heel of palm strike to his sternum.
- Now while still in a left neutral bow stance windmill your left hand counter clockwise up into a claw to his face as you simultaneously execute a right clockwise inward hammerfist strike to his left floating ribs.
- While still in a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 o'clock windmill your right hand clockwise up to become an overhead parry as you simultaneously execute a left counter clockwise inward hammerfist strike to his right floating ribs.
- Now check his right arm with your left hand as you step through right into a right neutral bow stance (against his right knee to act as a check) as you execute a right inward knuckle rake through the nose and down to his right arm.
- While still in a right neutral bow stance, execute a right outward horizontal finger slice, then double back in and out just like in the form "Long Form #4.
- Turn clockwise in place to a right front rotating twist stance as you execute a left inward knuckle rake to the bridge of his nose or cheek bone.
- Now unpivot back into a right neutral bow stance, as you execute a left outward horizontal slice with your fingers from inside out.
- Now execute a right front crossover sweep to his right ankle as you execute a left inward horizontal slice across his eyes then follow this immediately by an outward slice while still in place.
- Grab the left hand of the opponent at the wrist and step back left to 7:00 o'clock to a right neutral bow stance as you execute a right heel palm thrusting strike to his left jaw and using the striking point to fulcrum, rotate your right hand counter clockwise as your fingers windshield-wiper across his eyes (at this point you are starting to pivot counter clockwise into a right reverse bow stance).
- While still maintaining your left grab onto his right wrist pull down as you circle your right crane hand around and in back of his right side of head to hook his neck, and while keeping your elbow anchored pull his head down into a right upward vertical heel hook to his face and plant your right kicking foot down to the point of origin (for stability). Now execute a right front crossover as you execute a right underhand backknuckle strike to his face.
- Unpivot counter clockwise as you execute a left spinning back kick to any available opening.
- Left front crossover and double cover to 6:00 o'clock.
DARTING LEAVES (Right Step-Through Punch)
- Step to 9:00 with your left foot as you slide your right foot into a 90% cat stance while doing a left inward block.
- Do a right front (ball) kick and a right two-fingered eye poke (over the left block). Cover out to 10:30 before landing from the kick.
PARTING OF THE SNAKES (front right punch and rear attempt)
- While in a left neutral bow, step slightly forward with your left foot as you duck under front opponent's right punch and execute a left upward claw to his face. Simultaneously right reverse hand sword to his groin followed by your right knee to his groin.
- Right back kick to rear opponent's solar plexus. Simultaneously right vertical punch to front opponent's chin.
- Plant your right foot back to 6:00 into a left rear crossover as you deliver a right horizontal back knuckle to face of rear opponent.
- Left ball kick to solar plexus of front opponent and chicken kick with right foot to his jaw, followed by a right heel of palm to his face.
- Double rear chicken kick (right foot first) to rear opponent.
- Left front crossover and cover out twice in the direction of 3:00. Try to end up equal distance from both opponents.
CAPTURED LEAVES (flank finger lock)
With your right fingers twisted by your opponent's left hand, raise your right hand high to relieve the pressure as you move your right foot slightly to your left (toward eleven o'clock).
While in place, pivot counter clockwise and deliver a left back elbow to opponent's left kidney while in a left neutral bow.
Immediately pivot clockwise into a horse and deliver a right back elbow to opponent's left rib cage as your left hand guards to the right of your face.
(Black Belt Extension)
From the horse stance shoot your right foot back (between one and two o'clock) into a stiff leg (right reverse bow) to buckle on the inside of opponent's left knee. Left hand is still guarding at this point.
Have your left foot cross in front of your right foot toward eleven o'clock and immediately step through to eleven o'clock (this may vary depending upon where opponent's right leg is positioned) with your right leg (right neutral bow) going through and back of opponent's right leg in order to buckle him from the inside of his right knee, thus forcing opponent onto his back.
With opponent now on his back, left front crossover and stomp your left foot onto opponent's right knee.
Slide off and plant your left foot inside of opponent's right knee and execute a right side kick to opponent's groin (using the side of the heel of your right foot).
Plant your right foot to the side of opponent's right hip followed up with your left foot planting adjacent to your right foot (to the left of your right foot) and immediately deliver a right sliding knife edge thrust kick to opponent's jaw.
Right front crossover and cover out twice.
TWIN KIMONO (front two-hand lapel grab - pushing away)
Your opponent grabs your lapel with two hands, pushing you away.
- With feet together, drop back (to 6 o'clock) with your left foot (into a right neutral bow) your left arm pins your opponent's arms while simultaneously delivering a right upward forearm against opponent's elbow joints.
- Immediately shift your left foot counterclockwise to 4 o'clock as you cock and deliver a back knuckle strike to opponent's floating ribs.
- Follow-up with a right inward strike to both arms of opponent, striking them diagonally to the left.
- Deliver a right outward chop to opponent's throat.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 4 o'clock.
Two attackers, one on either side, grab your shoulders from close range.
- Step back right with two outward heel palm claws to the attackers' faces and wrap around their arms, applying pressure on the elbows, as you step forward with your right foot.
- Reverse the circles and strike behind the attackers' heads, forcing them into each other, then execute a left knee to their heads.
- Plant back to a right close kneel and grab their ankles.
- Step back to the right, pulling the attackers' faces down.
- Right front kick to left attacker.
- Left roundhouse kick to right attacker.
INTELLECTUAL DEPARTURE (right front kick from front)
- Pivot (or step back with the left and pivot) into a right reverse close kneel stance as you deflect the kick with a right palm down inward downward block.
- Right rear kick the opponent to the midsection.
- Right back fist the opponent's head.
- Shuffle right side kick to knee.
GIFT IN RETURN (front hand shake)
The opponent menacingly grabs your hand.
- With feet together and opponent squeezing your right hand with his right, step forward and to your left (to 11 o'clock) with your left foot (left neutral bow) to outside of opponent's right leg but hugging and checking opponent's leg with your left leg. Simultaneously deliver a strike to opponent's groin with his and your right hand with your left hand assisting you by thrusting down on opponent's right forearm.
- Shift your left hand around and back of opponent's right leg and grab opponent's right wrist as your right foot shifts clockwise to 10 o'clock (into a left neutral bow). Immediately pull up with your left hand and push down against opponent's right hip with your right hand to put pressure on opponent's testicles as well as limit opponent's leverage, thus nullifying his. ability to kick.
- Immediately deliver a right step through knife-edge kick to the back of your opponent's right knee while releasing your left hand grasp.
- Without any hesitation plant your right kicking foot along side of your left foot and deliver a left knee kick to opponent's tail bone.
- With your left foot in the air (or after it plants forward, depending on circumstances), left front crossover and cover out to 10 o'clock.
BEGGING HANDS (two-hand wrist grab from front)
- Right foot back to left forward bow with inside rotating forearms fulcruming grab release.
- Double hammer fists to inside of opponent’s forearms.
- Right front kick to groin plant forward.
- Heel palm strikes to ribs or collar bones.
- Forward right foot to wide kneel with a right upward ridge hand to the attacker's groin with left hand check to right knee.
- Right upward elbow to the chin that circles outward to become an inward sandwiching elbow to the face.
DEFYING THE ROD (right front pistol)
- Pivot counter clockwise as you slide your left foot to 2:00 into a twist stance and as you left outward parry.
- Switch your left hand to a grab to his hand (at the gun) and right front snap ball kick his groin with a right two-finger poke to his eyes.
- Plant down to 11:00 to buckle his right knee as your right hand grabs his hand and yanks down and to your left to pull him into a right upward elbow strike to his chin.
- Remove his gun with your right hand while maintaining the grab with your left. Step back right to 6:00 and right downward outward diagonal strike with the butt of the gun to the right side of his head.
- Continue the flow of the gun back over. As you come up with a right knee kick to his sternum come down with the butt of the gun to the back of his head. Switch it to a right snapping instep kick to the groin and then right knife edge kick to the inside of his left knee.
- Right front crossover as your right hand strikes across to the left horizontally to hit the inside of your opponent's right elbow.
- Right downward outward backward strike with the butt of the gun to the head of the opponent.
- Unpivot. As you execute a left spinning back kick take the gun by the barrel with your left hand and cross out left toward 6:00 as you switch the gun to your right hand and step out to 6:00 with your right foot.
MARRIAGE OF THE RAMS (left and right shoulder grab - close)
- With feet together and both opponent's grabbing you from either side, step back with your right foot (into a left neutral bow) as both of your arms proceed to circle back have the knuckles of both of your hands (which are open at this point) strike to groin of both opponent's and continue to circle under arms of both opponents.
- Move forward with your right foot (into a right neutral bow) as your arms now are under armpits of both opponents. In the same movement have your arms pinch both of opponent's arms and force your arms together with your right arm over your left, thus forcing the heads of both opponents together.
- Immediately deliver a left knee kick between opponent's heads thus forcing them apart.
- Replant your left foot back (into a right neutral bow) while applying downward pressure with both of your elbows to act as safety checks.
- Now have your hands follow the contour of your opponent's bodies, traveling down the inner thighs of your opponent's legs that are closest to you. Have your hand form reverse hooks (reverse hooking wings) as they travel down to the ankles of both opponents. Grab both ankles and jerk them outward from under your opponents and pull toward you as your right foot steps back into a left neutral bow.
- While still maintaining both ankle grabs (at least try to do this) deliver a right ball kick to groin of opponent on your left.
- Plant your right foot into a right front twist stance and immediately execute a left roundhouse kick to groin of opponent to your right.
- Release opponent's ankles forcing them to the ground, and left front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock. Position yourself so that you end up midway between opponents.
REPEATING MACE (front left hand push)
- Left foot to five o'clock with left open hand outward block and right inward raking hammer fist to opponent's left kidney.
- Right back knuckle to opponent's rib cage.
- Right downward roundhouse kick to back of the left knee.
The attacker throws a right punch to your face from a close starting position.
- Step back to 6:00 with a right outward parry.
- Pivot into a left neutral bow with a left inward heel palm to the attacker's right elbow as you grab his right wrist.
- Reverse the motion of your left hand and execute a right backfist to the attacker's ribs, causing him to bend forward.
- Circle your left hand behind the attacker's shoulder as you maintain your right hand grab to his wrist.
- Pivot to a forward bow facing 6:00 and strike the back of the attacker's arm (triceps) with a left inward block taking him down.
- Jump up in the air and land his his kidneys with your heels.
- Continue your downward momentum with two heel palms to the back of the attacker's head, forcing his face into the ground.
- Pivot your knees inward as you grab under his chin and pull up straining his back.
- Right hand rips upward as you twist his head to the right.
- Maintain hold of his head with your left hand and deliver a right inward knife hand to the bridge of the nose.
- Drive your left knee down into his back as you force his face back down to the ground with a left heel palm to the back of the head.
- Hop off to 7:00 in a twist stance. Untwist with a right roundhouse kick to the attacker's head.
ENTWINED LANCE (front right knife thrust)
- Left foot to 3:00 and pivot into a left front twist stance as your left hand hooks inside his left wrist and hooks out (palm up).
- Forward to 1:00 with your right foot buckling his right knee. Right heel palm strike to his left chin.
- Right sweep his right foot toward 6:00 as your right hand slides down his arm (checking it to his right wrist). Left hand over your own right arm as you two-finger poke his eye. At the time of contact you should be in a right one legged stance.
- Deliver a right knife-edge kick to inside of his left knee.
- As you plant your right foot forward switch your left finger poke to a left hand grab to his right wrist (sliding and checking his right arm on the way back). Simultaneously horizontal right back knuckle his right ribcage.
- From there, right upward elbow strike under his chin.
- Step back with your right foot, executing a right back knuckle to his right temple followed by a left raking knuckle strike across his head and face.
- Left front crossover and cover out twice.
HEAVENLY ASCENT (front two-hand choke - arms straight)
- With feet together and opponent applying choke, step forward with your right foot to 12 o'clock as both of your hands clasp together and execute a two arm upward wedge strike to inside of opponent's forearms to break the choke.
- Pivot slightly (into a horse) and strike up and against opponent's chin with your right upward elbow.
- Pivot back into a right neutral bow and deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to opponent's face.
- Continue to pivot into a right forward bow as you execute a left heel and claw strike to opponent's nose and eyes. Your right hand is checking at this point.
- Deliver a right half-fist uppercut to opponent's throat as you pivot back into a right neutral bow.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 6 o'clock.
| The attacker pushes your left shoulder with his right hand.
- Forward right foot with left pin to opponent’s hand and right heel palm to head.
- Right downward shape of the crane to the attacker's arm.
- Right inward elbow to ribs.
- Right outward elbow to the kidney.
- Right back fist to the kidney.
- Right inverted punch to chin.
THE GRASP OF DEATH (left flank headlock)
- Turn your head to the left to clear your windpipe while stepping forward with your right leg toward 12:00, grabbing his right arm with your right hand, and grabbing his groin with your other.
- Move your left foot to 1:00, past your attacker's right foot, as you pull his right arm from your neck and push your left forearm into his armpit
- Slide your left arm down and in to pin his arm against your left thigh while you do a right inverted punch to his midsection.
| The attacker grabs you in a front bear hug pinning your arms.
- Step back with your right foot into a left forward bow.
- Thumb strikes to groin.
- Hook your left arm under your opponent's right shoulder, pulling him down.
- Right knee to his solar plexus or groin.
- Right side kick to the inside of the opponent's left shin.
- As you land, deliver a right inward elbow strike to the side of his head.
SQUEEZING THE PEACH (rear bear hug, arms pinned)
- With your feet together and opponent applying hug, move your left foot back to 5 o'clock (into a neutral bow with your eyes focused straight ahead), simultaneously have your left hand grab and squeeze opponent's testicles as your right hand grabs and checks opponent's arms.
- Immediately step forward with your left foot to 2 o'clock into a left neutral bow and deliver a right rear scoop kick to opponent's groin.
- With your right leg still in the air deliver a right stiff leg stomp to 7 o'clock to buckle or break opponent's left leg from the inside of opponent's left knee with the inner portion of your right knee. Simultaneously deliver a right obscure back elbow (palm down) to opponent's jaw while looking over your right shoulder and as your left hand checks low.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 2 o'clock.
CHECKING THE STORM (right overhead club from front) The opponent’s right leg is forward.
- Right to3:00 to 45 degree cat stance facing 10:30 with right inward parry and left extended outward block to the right inner wrist of opponent.
- Left front kick to opponent's groin.
- Plant down and right side kick to the inside of the opponent's right knee.
- Plant forward with right outward back knuckle to the temple.
THRUSTING WEDGE (front two-hand high push)
- With feet together, step forward with your right foot (to 12 o'clock) into a right forward bow as both of your arms thrust forward so that your forearms are wedges and your fingers (of both hands) are thrusting claws to opponent's eyes and face.
- Immediately pivot (in place) counterclockwise and drop down into a right neutral simultaneously as your left hand grabs your opponent's right wrist and pulls it down and past your left hip (anchoring your left elbow in the process): Simultaneously with the above action have your right elbow strike up to opponent's chin (right upward elbow strike).
- Follow-up with a right downward overhead heel of palm strike to bridge of opponent's nose and right five-finger claw to opponent's eyes (in the same motion).
- Right front crossover and cover out to 6 o'clock.
REVERSING MACE (front straight left punch)
- From a right neutral bow, left foot to 4:30 with right inward, left outward windmill block followed by right back fist to ribs.
- Right downward cut kick to back of opponent’s left leg.
FALLEN CROSS (rear two-hand choke)
- With feet together and opponent choking you from the rear with both of his hands, step to your left (to 9 o'clock) into a horse as you grab both of opponent's wrists with both of your hands (right to right and left to left).
- Move your right foot forward to 10 o'clock (into a right neutral bow) and pivot counterclockwise as you cross opponent's arms with his right arm over his left while now facing 6 o'clock, making sure that the arms are crossed at or above the opponent's elbows.
- While still grabbing opponent's wrists, have both of your arms force your opponent's arms down as your deliver a right knee kick up and against the left elbow joint of your opponent (opponent's left elbow joint should be facing down at this point). Without hesitation and with your right knee against your opponent's left elbow, deliver a right front snapping ball kick to opponent's groin.
- As you plant your right foot toward (to 6 o'clock), deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike (or a right inward downward diagonal forearm smash from 1 o'clock to 7 o'clock, depending upon the circumstances). Have your left hand check opponent's arms down and toward opponent.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 12 o'clock.
BROKEN GIFT (handshake)
- With opponent squeezing your hand, step forward with your left foot to 1 o'clock as your left hand grabs your opponent's right wrist (for fulcrum) and your left elbow and forearm strikes up and under opponent's right elbow while your right arm pulls down, thus causing an elbow break.
- Step back with your left foot to 7 o'clock into a right neutral bow as your right hand assists your left hand in grabbing and twisting your opponent's right wrist clockwise and back past your left hip.
- Retain left grab and deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to opponent's right temple.
- Slide your left foot counter clockwise to 4 o'clock as you deliver a right inward elbow strike to left jaw of opponent. Depending on the circumstance, a right downward diagonal forearm strike might be more appropriate.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.
KNEEL OF COMPULSION (flank step through right punch)
- With feet together and facing 12 o'clock, step forward and to your right to 2 o'clock with your right foot (into a right neutral bow) as you execute a double parry (left hand followed by your right) outside of opponent's right arm.
- Step to 2 o'clock with your left foot as your right hand grabs your opponent's right shoulder. Pivot toward opponent further and have your left hand grab the back of opponent's left shoulder.
- Step back (step through reverse) with your right foot to 2 o'clock into a left neutral bow as both of your arms pull your opponent's shoulder back and down thus disturbing your opponent's balance.
- Follow-up with a right step through knife-edge kick to the back of opponent's left knee thus compelling him to kneel. Plant your right foot forward toward 8 o'clock into a right neutral bow.
- Execute a right inward horizontal elbow strike to right side of opponent's neck, simultaneous with a left inward horizontal heel palm strike thus sandwiching opponent's head.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 2 o'clock.
WINGS OF SILK (rear two-arm lock)
Your opponent grabs you from behind with a two-arm lock.
- With feet together and arms locked from the rear, stomp your left foot onto opponent's left instep; simultaneously have your left hand pinch the nerve located on opponent's crest of the left hip.
- As your right arm starts to slip out of opponent's right arm, simultaneously execute a right back obscure elbow to opponent's chin and a right rear heel scoop kick to opponent's groin.
- Turn and step counterclockwise with your right foot (toward 9 o'clock with a short right step) as your right arm slips completely out of opponent's arm pinching and pinning opponent's left arm with your left, as you begin to twirl out.
- Complete the twirl (360ˇ turn) by circling your left foot counterclockwise (again to 9 o'clock) and end up in a horse stance facing the same direction as your opponent. Simultaneously have your right arm deliver (with your left arm still pinning opponent's left arm) an uppercut forearm strike to opponent's left elbow joint.
- Right front crossover and cover out to 9 o'clock.
FATAL CROSS (two-hand attempted low grab or push)
- While standing naturally and with opponent attempting to grab or push, execute double crane clears (like "Hooking Wings") and then step forward right to a right neutral bow stance as you strike the opponent's floating ribs with double middle-knuckle fists.
- This causes him to bend down into double backknuckle strikes to the temple followed by double eye pokes to his eyes (In this case your right and is on the top to prepare for moves that are to follow).
- With your hands still crossed drop them down to check his shoulders, step through with a left knee kick to his groin, followed by a right step through knee kick to his solar-plexus, plant down right.
- Grab the opponent's left shoulder with your left hand and turn him around clockwise as your right hand grabs and assists in the process by holding his chin, step back right (after he has stopped turning) and pull your opponent back into a right knee to the spine, plant down and then left knee up to his kidney.
- With your left still in the air deliver a left side thrust kick to the back of the right knee of the opponent.
- Left front crossover and double cover out to 6:00 o'clock.
BOW OF COMPULSION (front wrist lock - against opponent's chest)
Your opponent pins your hand against his chest.
- With opponent pinning your right hand against his chest and with your feet parallel to each other, step forward (to 12 o'clock) with your right foot (right neutral bow) and use a right vertical elbow strike down to opponent's solar plexus or groin, depending on the height of the opponent, as your With your left hand still guarding diagonally, drop down into a right kneel (keeping your back erect) as your drop your right hand down, raking opponent's testicles with a right heel palm claw and immediately following up with a right underhand reverse hand sword to opponent's groin.
- Immediately deliver a right hanging back fist to opponent's left inner knee followed with a hooking knuckle punch to opponent's right inner knee.
- Cross your right foot in front of your left leg as you're getting up and cover out.
GLANCING LANCE (front knife thrust - with your arms down)
- With feet together and arms hanging naturally to your side, step back to 6 o'clock with your right foot into a left neutral bow as your right hand does an extended outward chop outside of opponent's right wrist. Simultaneously have the heel of your left palm strike in and against the outside of opponent's left elbow. While in a left neutral bow stance, your right foot should now be positioned to kick.
- Deliver a right front snap kick to opponent's groin toward 2 o'clock.
- While planting your right foot forward to 1 o'clock (have your right leg buckle and check opponent's right leg) execute a right two-finger horizontal eye poke to opponent's eyes.
- Immediately hop onto your left foot to 10 o'clock into a right one legged stance as your right hand circles counter clockwise, hooks and parries in an overhead fashion to again strike outside of opponent's right wrist. Just as you did earlier, simultaneously have the heel of your left palm strike in and against the outside of opponent's left elbow. While now in a right one legged stance, your right foot should be cocked to your left knee in preparation for a kick toward 2 o'clock.
- Deliver a right knife-edge kick to outside portion of opponent's right knee to cause opponent's right leg to buckle in toward himself.
- Plant your right foot in back of opponent's right leg as you check his right arm with your left arm and again execute a right vertical finger thrust to opponent's eyes.
- Have your right arm collapse and execute a right downward elbow strike to opponent's right kidney. Have your left hand circle clockwise and strike with a left inward hooking middle knuckle fist to opponent's left mastoid, making contact a fraction of a second after the elbow makes contact.
- Have your right elbow continue the counter clockwise circle and execute a right inward horizontal elbow smash to opponent's right ribs or head, depending upon what is open. Left hand is guarding under the right and checking in the process.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 8 o'clock.
TWIST OF FATE (front two-hand push)
- With feet together, drop back with your right foot to 6 o'clock (into a left neutral bow) as both of your hands come up and out (twin extended outward chops) to inside of opponent's wrists.
- Immediately have your left hand grab opponent's right wrist simultaneously as your right hand grabs opponent's left wrist.
- Deliver a right step through slicing heel kick to opponent's right ribcage.
- As you plant your right foot to 10 o'clock, twist your opponent's arms and cross them counter clockwise as you pivot to your left facing 6 o'clock into a left neutral bow.
- Without losing momentum, force your opponent's arms forward and then down and back to flip him on his back, shuffling back as you do so.
- While still grasping his wrists, deliver a right knee kick to upper spine or head of opponent as you pull opponent's arms up and toward you.
- Plant your right foot to point of origin; left front crossover and cover out twice toward 11 o'clock.
REPRIMANDING THE BEARS (front right punch and rear bear hug - arms pinned)
- With rear opponent (second opponent) applying a rear bear hug (with your arms pinned) and front opponent (first opponent) shooting a right punch, step to your left with your left foot (to 9 o'clock) into a wide horse as your left hand checks rear opponent's arms (second opponent) and a right kick is delivered to front opponent (first opponent).
- From right kicking position (while kicking foot is still in the air) plant your right foot to 8 o'clock to cause a stiff leg buckle to inside of rear opponent's (second opponent) left leg as your right hand grabs and squeezes rear opponent's testicles.
- With the rear bear hug released deliver a right rear back knuckle over shoulder to rear opponent's face.
- Immediately circle your right arm counter clockwise (to right side of rear opponent) and grab back of rear opponent's head with your right hand assisted by your left hand grabbing clockwise and to the left side of rear opponent's head. Pull opponent's head down and deliver a right knee kick to rear opponent's face.
- From right knee kick right front crossover, planting your right foot toward 12 o'clock and deliver a left side kick to front opponent's sternum. Plant your left foot forward (into a left neutral bow) to 12 o'clock.
- Right rear crossover to 11 o'clock into a right rear twist stance as you execute a left back knuckle to front opponent's head.
- From the twist stance deliver a right ball kick to sternum of rear opponent at 6 o clock.
- Right rear crossover and execute a left back kick to front opponent's stomach.
- Left front crossover in direction of 9 o'clock and cover out twice, positioning yourself equal distance from both opponents.
TWISTED TWIG (right wrist lock from front)
- Right foot forward to buckle opponent’s right knee, with left hand counter grab.
- Right upward elbow between opponent’s arms to head.
- Right outside elbow to solar-plexus.
- Right hammer fist to groin.
UNFOLDING THE DARK (left step through punch from right rear flank)
- With back toward your opponent and assuming direction you're facing is 12 o'clock, as attack commences hop onto your left leg to 10 o'clock and deliver a right knife-edge kick to left knee of opponent.
- Plant your right foot to 5 o'clock, drag your left foot, and right back kick again to opponent's left rib cage. Plant your right foot toward 5 o'clock into a right inverted neutral bow.
- Have your left leg (stiff-leg) sweep counter clockwise along the ground (180 degree sweep) and buckle your opponent's leg so as to bend him backwards.
- Simultaneously execute a left back knuckle (as your stance changes from a left reverse bow to a left neutral bow) to opponent's left kidney. This action should have your opponent bend backwards even further.
- Immediately deliver a right inward overhead downward (diagonal if necessary) hammer fist strike to front of opponent's sternum while dropping in a left close kneel.
- Force your opponent to the ground with the assistance of your right inward overheard hammer fist strike.
- With opponent now with his back on the ground, deliver a right back stomp kick to opponent's face or to whatever target that's open depending upon the position of your opponent's head.
- Right front crossover and cover out twice toward 2 o'clock.
THRUSTING LANCE (front knife thrust)
- While in a right neutral bow deliver a right inward downward strike and grab (with the same right hand) to inner right wrist of opponent as your left foot shifts to 4 o'clock.
- Immediately shuffle (push drag) forward (with right hand still maintaining grab) and strike to opponent's groin with a left underhand heel strike and grab.
- Shift your right foot back to 6 o'clock as your left hand assists your right hand in twisting your opponent's wrist clockwise, forcing opponent to bend forward and breaking opponent's right wrist, thus having opponent drop his knife.
- Left front snap kick to opponent's left ribs and a right chicken kick to opponent's sternum.
- As you plant your right foot forward into a right neutral bow, check opponent's right arm with your left hand and deliver a right underhand stiff-arm lifting back knuckle strike (vertically) driving upward underneath opponent's chin.
- Switch your right hand (which is now above opponent's head) clockwise (palm up) and strike down vertically) to bridge of opponent's nose in a raking manner utilizing the back knuckle of your right hand.
- Circle your right arm counter clockwise (starting a figure 8 pattern which should be visualized laying on its side) and strike opponent's left jaw hinge with your right hammer fist.
- Continue the figure 8 pattern and deliver a right back knuckle to opponent's right jaw hinge.
- With your opponent bending over have your right hand hook over (shape of the crane) and under opponent's right armpit, hooking opponent's right arm out and away from you, as you step through with the left foot into a left neutral bow toward 12 o'clock, executing a left vertical elbow strike to underside of opponent's right armpit.
- As you drag or right rear crossover to 10 o'clock step out to 10 o'clock into a left reverse bow, buckling opponent's right leg out as you execute a left downward hammer fist to opponent's right ribcage while simultaneously striking with a right inward downward hammer fist (universal block) to opponent's mastoid.
- Left front crossover and cover out twice toward 4 o'clock.
ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS (Left Rear Flank - Right Step Through Punch)
- Your opponent approaches from 7:30, and delivers a right step through punch toward your head. Hop toward 1:30 onto your right foot into a transitory right one-legged stance, as you immediately counter your opponent's punch with a left thrusting knife-edge kick to the outside of his right knee. Your hands are positionally checking (to your left) in the Neutral Zone. (This should stop your opponent's forward momentum, as well as force him to bend forward.)
- Plant your left foot toward 7:30 (gauging the leg to obtain proper distance) and immediately spin clock-wise as you deliver a right spinning stiff-leg sweep to the back of your opponent's right knee. (This should cause his right knee to buckle to the ground).
- Pivot your upper body clockwise and plant your right foot forward into a right neutral bow (facing 7:30). Immediately have your left foot step forward (toward 7:30) into a left neutral bow as (1) your right hand gravitationally checks your opponent's right shoulder, (2) your left knee braces against his back, and (3) you deliver a left vertical punch to the right side of your opponent's jaw. The force of your punch should carry your fist through, and in front of his face.
- With your left knee checking your opponent's back, reverse the motion of your left hand and execute a left outward claw across the face of your opponent. During the same flow of motion, deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the left side of your opponent's jaw. This strike should conclude with your right forearm dropping, as well as to the back of, your opponent's right shoulder to keep him in check.
- Have your right foot slide clockwise and back toward 4:30 into a left neutral bow (facing 10:30). With this action have your right hand (which is still t the left of your opponent's face) grab under your opponent's jaw. As you pull with your right hand, execute a left heel palm strike to your opponent's right mastoid (as in Leap of Death). The simultaneous pull and strike is for the purpose of snapping your opponent's neck.
- Left front crossover, and cover out toward 4:30.
- With your opponent still on his knees execute a right rear crossover followed by a left (counterclockwise) hooking heel kick to your opponent's face. (Your opponent should fall to the ground.)
- From the point of contact of your kick, again execute a left front crossover, and cover out twice in the direction of 4:30.